What to Pack for Your Sailing Vacation
“What should I bring with me on my sailing cruise?” or “What do I need to pack for my sailing vacation?” are questions that we get quite frequently. We’ve put together a packing list that we hope you’ll find helpful. Keep these packing tips in mind, too:
– Pack in a soft duffle bag if you can. Duffles are more “squishable” and will save you space in your cabin.
– Cabins are small and cozy. Space is limited.
– Bring a plastic bag to store wet/damp things in.
– Bring some extra pairs of socks.
– Don’t forget a raincoat…and a set of ear plugs if you’re a light sleeper.