Things to do In Rockland Maine
There are many fun and cool things to do in Rockland, Maine as you literally wait for your Maine Windjammer Association ship to sail. The vessels of the MWA Fleet stay at dock on the first evening of your trip, allowing you plenty of time to explore, pick up any last minute items, and stretch your legs before hitting your bunks below deck.
We’ve organized a bunch of attractions for you. We hope you find something that captures your interest!
- The Farnsworth Art Museum
- The Maine Lighthouse Museum
- Center for Maine Contemporary Art
- Coastal Childrens Museum
- Sail, Power & Steam Museum
- Owls Head Transportation Museum
Places to Visit
- Project Puffin Visitors Center
- Rockland Harbor Trail
- Maine Coastal Islands National Wildlife Refuge
- Rockland Public Library
- Rockland Golf Club